Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dressing up for Halloween...

I decided the blog needed a costume for Halloween. Hope you like it :)
------------------------------------------------

On a side note. Got an estimate on my car and it looks like there may only be a problem with the spare tire...if there is a problem at all. I have to take it back next Wednesday and they'll take off the spare and check it out to make sure nothing is bent. The guy isn't sure how long it will take so I'll be getting a rental...just in case. I told him my only request with the rental is that I can fit 3 car seats in it...he laughed and said in that case he didn't think a Dodge Neon would work for me...uh...probably not :)

Lucy continues to NOT WANT TO NAP today. She fell asleep in the car on the way home...again...and is now in her bed...screaming...again :(

No comments: