Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9 years...

I have been away from the blog for too long! I haven't wanted to be but life happens sometimes. We have been really busy around here for the past few weeks and I have a whole slew of ideas for posts but I just haven't had the time to sit down and type...also, I havebeen in severe pain since Sunday due to a tooth that I had to have a root canal on yesterday. it was pressing on the nerve in my jaw...


Anyway, as my first post since my unintended self-imposed blogging hiatus...


9 years ago today...

I married the best blind date ever!



We have driven each other crazy and held on tight to each other.

We laugh and yell and smile and cry together.

We have created a beautiful family together (they tend to drive us crazy at times too)!

I cook for him and he loves to eat :)

It hasn't always been easy but our faith and love for God and each other keeps us going even through the tough times.

He has a good heart, loving/silly spirit, a curious nature, and a good moral character.

He works hard for his family.

The fact that he is incredibly handsome?...just a side benefit :)


Happy Anniversary John! I love you and I hope we have at least 90 more years together :)



2 comments:

Kmama said...

Happy anniversary!!

He is incredibly handsome. Lucky you!!

I hope your tooth starts to feel better soon!

Elisabeth Black said...

Congrats! Great post. I hope you let him read this! :)