Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 40th!

Dear John,


     Happy 40th Birthday Sweetie!  Wow!  The BIG 4-0.  I guess I am married to an old man now huh? :)  Seriously though, I met you when you were 28, I can't believe how fast those years have flown by.  We have definitely been busy during that time too.  Getting married and having 4 kids has certainly been a journey.  I'm glad I have been on this journey with you.  It's had it's ups and downs but we've stuck together through it all.  We've learned so much about each other and there is so much more to learn.


     I love you John.  More and more with each passing year and each new gray hair (yours...I haven't found any yet :)...)  I look forward to spending MANY more birthdays together!


All My Love,
Staci


1 comment:

Kmama said...

Happy birthday to John!!