Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Here...

Hi!  I'm still here...barely.  I feel buried under a mountain of laundry, dishes, lunch boxes, homework, school work, sports, kids (my own and my 18 first graders), Cub Scouts, daycares, and my van (since I am in it quite a bit).  I have so much catching up to do here but I have so much sleep to catch up on as well.

I'll post more later...hopefully on Wednesday.  We've had a birthday (Lucy's 4th), an Anniversary (mine and John's 10th!) and a VERY IMPORTANT birthday coming this Wednesday...someone in this house (not me) is turning 40!!!!!

One thing hasn't changed around here.  Lucy STILL wakes up multiple times a night so I am STILL not getting enough sleep.  I am looking into resolving this sleep issue soon...as well as her behavior issues...more on that as the story develops...

Good night everyone!


2 comments:

*Jess* said...

thanks for the update! I've been thinking about you! I'd tell you that I hope life levels out for you guys, but knowing my own crazy life as a mom, that's probably not going to happen!

Kmama said...

Hey you! I was just thinking about you last week. Glad to hear things are going okay. I hope you can work through Lucy's sleep issues. I have a friend that ended up putting her daughter in counseling to deal with the sleep problems. It was an anxiety issue.