Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break 2008!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We are currently in Charlotte on Spring Break. We came up for Sophie and Macy's 1st birthday and are hanging out in Charlotte until Jack's party this Saturday. We have been staying with Grandma and Grandpa Bailey and tomorrow we are heading to Shea-Shea and Uncle John's house until Sunday when we will head for Home Sweet Home and...Daddy :)! Daddy had to head home Monday morning to go back to work so I have been playing single Mommy this week and it is not something I would ever choose to do for real. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa have been keeping Max and Abby busy with various outings but I'll post more about those later.

Sorry I don't have any pictures right now. We have some on Papa's camera that we will download when we get home and post about our week.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: