Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Happy Birthday!

Abby Kavanaugh Bailey 7/22/05

Abby holding a sparkler 7/4/08


Tuesday was Abby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe my first baby girl is 3 years old already! Everytime I looked at the clock on Tuesday I could remember what was going on three years ago at that time. I had my first contraction at 6:08am. They were very sporadic throughout the day but were getting stronger. My doctor had told me not to call until they got 5 minutes apart for an hour. I kept writing down the times but they were never consistent. At about 10am they were getting painful enough that I'd have to stop what I was doing when I had one. Max started noticing and being only two at the time he started getting nervous so I called John and asked him to come home to distract him. I wasn't really thinking I was in labor at the time but I didn't want Max to be scared.

By the time John got off work and stopped to get us some lunch it was 1:00 when he got home. I had changed Max's bed and put him down for a nap so thankfully he was asleep. I ate lunch and as I sat at the table the contractions got strong enough where I was "white knuckling" whatever I was holding. Still being a good patient however I didn't call the doctor because the contractions weren't consistent. I went upstairs to lay down and John went to gas up the car. I had a contraction at 2:08, fell asleep and woke up at 2:38 with another contraction. At 3:00 the contractions started coming 6 minutes apart consistently so I started my "hour". At 3:15 I started feeling pressure and decided to go ahead and call to see what I should do. The doctor called me back at 3:30 and said to come to the hospital to get checked. We had to wait for my dad to get here from work to watch Max (we had called him earlier and put him on standby). As he drove up to our house at 4:00 John and I were waiting in the car in the garage (Max was still sleeping soundly) and pulled out as my dad walked up to the house.

Being Friday afternoon AND raining I was a little nervous as to how long the trip (normally about 30 minutes in good conditions) would take. About 7 minutes into the drive the contractions started coming on like gang busters! About 15 minutes in I told John to go into the median and pass the cars in front of us. Needless to say we rode the shoulder alot and had the flashers on. By the time we got to the hospital and in the room it was 4:39...I had enough time to get changed and get in the bed. Abby Kavanaugh Bailey was born after 3 pushes at 4:44pm. YIKES! She made it known...VERY LOUDLY...that she was not too happy about it either :) The past three years have been a roller coaster and a HUGE learning experience. Abby's personality is very much like her birth...LOUD, persistant, stubborn and very much loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get you naked except for panties, I rub your pussy through them and make you giggly, my hand goes inside and my fingers in your sweet pussy, I have a 2 year old step sister and sometimes I have to babysit but I don't mind as it means I get my fingers in her pussy and my cock in her mouth and she is not old enough to tell, you kick, giggle and squeal while my fingers go deep in you, I pull off your panties, spread your legs and lick your pussy until you buck, squeal and quiver to orgasm and your pussy becomes mine, now unzip my pants and take my cock out you are going to learn what a good little toddler use's their mouth for, wrap your lips around my cock and start sucking I am going to cum in your mouth, my little sis does it good, keeping your panties to smell the pee and pussy mix when I jerk off, happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I join in I do my great niece she has the best p---y in the world