Sunday, July 27, 2008

Party Time!

Yesterday we had Abby's Fun-in-the-Sun birthday party and we had a great time! The weather held out which was nice and although it was hot it wasn't too unbearable. We had a couple of good size kiddie pools, a slip and slide, a mini jump castle, and a baby pool for the little ones. There were a few friends that were in Abby's class last year and cousins and other friends here to celebrate along with Nana and Papa and Shea-Shea and Mimi and Dustin. We had pizza and chips and juice and I made a castle cake that didn't quite match the picture I had in my head but Abby LOVED it and everybody else seemed to like it too. Abby had a great time at her 3rd birthday party and loved all the wonderful gifts she got! She was a happy little princess :)

The kids and I are heading to Shea's tomorrow for the week so I need to get some packing done and get some sleep. I will post pics from the party and more about our week in Cornelius when we get back.

No comments: