Friday, January 15, 2010

Future Mommy?

Here is what I saw when I walked through the foyer the other day.


Lucy with her baby doll freshly diapered and "Bobby" in the middle. He needed his diaper changed...


Lucy likes to help herself to Ruby's diapers and not a single doll in our house has escaped being diapered by this little girl. One day her "Bobby" was covered from top to bottom with 3 diapers! She needs to work on it a little though...she knows how to put the baby on the diaper (with the tabs in the back) but doesn't pull the diaper between the legs...she fastens the tabs to the baby's body and leaves the rest of the diaper dangling...


She will "change" her babies as well. I walked through the living room this past weekend and Abby and Lucy were "changing" their babies. Lucy took the diaper off of hers and I heard her say, "Ewwww gross. That stinks! Abby, where are the wipes?"



2 comments:

Kmama said...

That is so cute. So much cuter than boys smashing matchbox cars together and making loud car/truck noises and they run through the house.

*Jess* said...

LOL!!!

When my son was born he weighed under 7 lbs, so we put preemie diapers on him for the first week. We had an open pack left and I let my daughter use them for her dolls. She still has them 4.5 years later!