Friday, April 9, 2010

Pictures of Ruby's Rash

I finally got my pictures on my computer. It still won't recognize the camera but I took the memory card out and plugged it in and I got them! I just don't have time to deal with computer issues right now.

Anyway, here are some pics of my rashy girl ;( Poor thing can't stand being itchy so I'm hoping we can get rid of this thing quickly so she can get back to her old self!

Look at those red puffy eyes...

Behind her knees is really bad...


Her neck and chest also broke out...


The creases are the bad parts on her arms but she has the rash all over her arms...

Hi Everybody! Can someone scratch my back?????

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

poor lil' thing!

Kmama said...

Oh, that poor thing. She's a doll though!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

oh, the poor dear. SHe is too cute though! I hope you resolve this soon, for the little lady.

Holly said...

Aww, she's so cute! I hope yo can manage to get her rash cleared up soon! :)