Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Post...Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!

I have started a blog post about Max's birthday (my sweet firstborn/only son turned 7 on Wednesday!) His party is tomorrow and it's a whirlwind of activity around here getting ready for that, praying it doesn't rain so we don't have to have it here at the house, and I have to be away from the house today (unparty related). Hopefully I can get some good pics at the party and post about it on Sunday. One of these days I'll get my life/schedule untangled and get things running smoother again...HA!

2 comments:

Kmama said...

Does the whole "life untangled, things running smoother" ever really happen?? Happy birthday to Max. I hope the party is fabulous!!

Two Little Lambs said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it doesn't rain! We can't wait for the party.