Friday, June 11, 2010

Lucy Strikes Again!

Well, that was the last time I let Lucy ride in the back of the cart at the grocery store. I can't believe she did it but she did.

What did the sweet cute little angel do, you ask?

I'll tell you...

She was sitting in the back part of the cart like she has done before (she likes to arrange the groceries for me and it keeps her busy). We are walking through the store and I am talking to Max when all of a sudden Abby says, "Mommy, the cap on the milk is gone!"

Just as I look into the cart, my darling little Lucy (do you hear sarcasm here?) was just finishing sucking on her fingers...

Can you guess what she did yet?

Yep, she had opened both gallons of milk and was sticking her fingers into them and then sucking the milk off!

Here's a video taped confession... (Don't forget to pause the music so you can hear her...I moved the music player to the column on the right so you don't have to scroll down to the bottom to find it...nice of me...huh?)

If you believe her then I have some swampland I'd like to sell you!

Disclaimer...when she did stand up in the cart I stopped the cart and refused to move until she sat down (she only did it once or twice)...also, she was taking the "hangers" off the shorts we bought for Abby...there were NO "HAMMERS" ;)

I'm not even thinking "GROSS" at this point...I'm thinking, "What will this child NOT do?????"

Needless to say I plunked her hiney into the front seat of the cart and strapped her in!

I'm not even going to say "What next?"...I'm afraid to find out ;p

2 comments:

Keena said...

oh my word!!! what kids do....lol

Kmama said...

LOL She's a smart little cookie. HOw in the world did she get the caps off??