Friday, September 4, 2009

Deja vu

Last night I went to Abby's preschool for the Parent Night/Meet the Teacher. I didn't really need to "meet the teachers" because she has the same teachers Max had in 4K...which John and I are thrilled about :)

Anyway, the feeling of deja vu hit when I walked into the classroom. Two years ago I walked into that same room on Parent Night AND I was pregnant then too! I just realized...maybe I should get my kids outta that school...must be something in the water :)

Abby is SO excited to be going back to school and to have Max's "old" teachers and to meet new friends. She will be going 5 days a week and all but 1 of her classmates from last year (and the year before that) are only going 4 days a week so they'll be in different classes. John and I really thought about this decision because Abby is so shy at times and we were worried about her not having her "best friends" with her anymore. I asked her about it and explained that she wouldn't know anyone right away but she would make new friends. She was fine with it...big girl :)

So next Tuesday I send off another one of my babies to the first day of the last year of preschool :( I can't wrap my brain around the fact that this coming April I will be filling out registration forms for KINDERGARTEN...AGAIN!!!!!! That's a deja vu that can wait :)

Another deja vu...

Notice the time stamp on this post...3/4ish AM. This pregnancy deja vu has to do with SERIOUS heartburn and sleepless nights...UGH!


1 comment:

Holly said...

I hope she gets on all right with her new class at preschool! :)