Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Girl Update and some pics...

Alright, apparantly my eviction notice has been ignored! I had a checkup this morning and there has been NO CHANGE since last Wednesday. Are you kidding me???? I told my doctor I was expecting her to say I was at 7cm and needed to go home and get my bag then go to the hospital...she laughed at me ;P

Baby Girl is "looking" good though. She had a couple of days this past week where she didn't move a whole lot but she has certainly picked back up. Her heartrate was in the 140's and my BP was 122/78.

My dr. is on call this weekend so I am hoping we can get things going :)

--------------------------------------
The other night we got the kids dressed in their Christmas pj's (my mom buys all the grandkids matching pj's every year...what a sweet Nana) and got some pics taken for our Christmas card. I had thought about whether or not I should wait until the baby gets here but no telling how long THAT will take. I'll just send out her birth announcement later. Anyway, here are some of the rejected pictures...you know...for your enjoyment!

Lucy looks like the back of her head is glued to the chair.


This would have been good if Lucy had been looking at the camera!


Abby complained that I couldn't see her sitting behind Lucy...

Max was trying to help :)


Max had begged during the entire "shoot" to do a silly picture.
This is how I felt at the end :) It pretty much sums them up too :)










1 comment:

Kmama said...

Cute pictures. LOL at first one where Lucy looks like her head is stuck to the back of the chair. TOO FUNNY!

Doesn't baby girl know that she needs to come soon so that you're feeling awesome come Christmas?