Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playing Mama...

I just had to post this.
Abby and Lucy walked into the room a few minutes ago with a surprise for me...

Apparantly John and I will be grandparents soon! They have never done this before...Oh my word :)

I'm guessing they will take after my sister Shea and me. With the exception of this time, we have been pregnant at the same time each time. Max and Jack are only 5 1/2 weeks apart, Abby and her Molly are almost 5 months apart, and Lucy and her twins Sophie and Macy are 6 months apart.

2 comments:

Kmama said...

So sweet!! Do they have the pregnant Barbie? that was a big hit for my niece!

*Jess* said...

Just wait until your kids lift their shirts and try to nurse their stuffed animals! I fell over laughing when my daughter did that when she was 2!!!