Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Avon Calling!

I absolutely love being a mom! It is, by far, the best career I have ever had and I have no problem with the sacrifices that motherood entails. Having said that, I also have discovered that it is important for me to have something that is for me.


I have found it in my new Avon business. Yes, I am an Avon Independent Sales Rep! I LOVE the Avon products and the support I have been getting in starting my business has been wonderful.


Have you ever tried Avon products? They have an awesome skin care line and makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair care products, etc. As a sales rep I established my own online store through the Avon website. Customers anywhere can register on my webpage, shop the brochures, pay online, and have their Avon products shipped directly to them!


I am posting a link to my Avon webpage in my sidebar. I'd love to have you visit and check out what Avon has to offer.


Avon also has a new line of baby clothes and accessories coming out. It's called Tiny Tillia and the line will be available beginning April 12th. In the meantime, they are having a Baby Photo search. Go to the Tiny Tillia website and check out the contest rules and prizes. Grand prize is a $5,000 savings bond and featured in a Tiny Tillia storybook. You can also preview some of the clothes and accessories that will be for sale...ADORABLE!!!!! Contest runs from March 1st throught March 31st so go check it out!

Also, don't forget to stop by my online Avon store and check it out! Thanks :)

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I will go check it out!

Her Preppiness said...

Avon has some wonderful products.