Sunday, March 6, 2011

Because I'm Awesome like that :)

HA! Or I am just crazy (that's more than likely the correct choice).

Anyway, my in-laws gifted me with a Kohl's gift card for my birthday last month. Thanks again :) I immediately had in mind something that I would get for myself. I should have gone straight to the store with it. I have been carrying it around in my purse for a month promising myself that I was going to stop there on my way back from taking Lucy to school one morning (that way I'd only have Ruby to shop with). It just hasn't worked out and I have changed my mind a few times on what I would buy.

Hmmm... a few days ago John started talking about needing new running shoes. The man is a runner and wears out a pair of shoes pretty quickly. His feet have also started bothering him and he thinks it's because his shoes are worn out. Do you see where this is going????

Yep, John got himself a pair of shoes for my birthday ;p He took Max to a birthday party this afternoon and went to Kohl's. He called me to say that he found a pair and they were on sale already. When he used the 15% off shopping pass that I printed off for him he got them for $42.

Well, at least I still have $8 left :) Will I never learn?????


3 comments:

*Jess* said...

I do the SAME thing all the time! I just feel so guilty when I spend money on myself, even when I know I shouldn't!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sounds like a good wife! I've done the same. Of course, I've done the opposite as well...

jules said...

I would do the same thing. I think us women are just made that way....always thinking of everyone else first.