Friday, June 17, 2011

Ruby's Housekeeping Service

Ruby had a small bowl of Cheerios as a snack this morning.  She spilled it all over the floor (typical).  She came to me saying "mess".  I asked her if she would clean it up and she picked up the empty bowl and "ran" into the living room saying "Otay"!


Now, you'd think since she took the bowl with her that she was planning to pick up the food and put it back into the bowl.  Ha!  She had a better idea :)


Yep, bent right over and picked the cheerios up with her mouth!  Also, did you like the little dance right there at the end?  Crazy kid.

I tried to get her to pick more cheerios up and she decided to mix in her own brand of yoga with her cleaning.


Good thing I don't pay her any money for housekeeping.  She does get to keep what she picks up though :)  I think it will be a while before she can officially open her own housekeeping business...maybe she can learn to use a vaccuum first?

P.S.  Sorry for the poor quality on the video...I was using my cell phone :P