Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And Here We Go Again...

We are heading off to the doctor again this afternoon. Can you guess who is sick again????? Yep, Abby. She started coughing again this past weekend and has been running a low fever the past two days. Her (hacking) cough sounds horrible at night and I started thinking maybe it could be bronchitis. I want to get her checked out in case that is it. I will keep her home tomorrow but I REALLY don't want her to miss school on Friday because not only is she the class helper but it is also Princess/Prince day! She gets to wear a princess dress to school because they are studying the letter P this week. She is so excited about it and I would hate for her to be too sick to go, especially since she already had to miss her school Christmas Pageant due to the flu!

I'll update later after we get home to report what the doctor tells us...please pray for our pitiful little girl. Doesn't want to eat, doesn't want to play, actually asks to go to bed...That's how we know she's sick :(

No comments: