Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

It's Not Me Monday time again! Time to get it all out and realize...hey...it's all good :) After you're done here...you know the drill...click on the button and go read more great Not Me's!

This week...

~I DID NOT go back to Weight Watchers and I DID NOT feel relieved that I had only gained 3 pounds since the last time (ummmm, October I think). I mean really, I have been following the program all along and would not have expected to gain weight, and therefore would not have been grateful that it was ONLY 3 pounds!

~ When John and I were planning to get take-out for an in home "date night" last Friday, I was NOT seriously contemplating getting this...

from Chili's (the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger). John and I had gotten this on New Year's Eve (another in home date night) and it was sooooooooo awesome!

~ Since I was NOT contemplating getting the burger, I certainly would NOT bother to look up how many Weight Watchers points it would cost me. If I had looked it up, I would NOT have found out that I had to quarter the fiber, calories, and fat grams to fit it onto my POINTS Scale. I would NOT have then had to multiply the number by 4. I absolutely, positively would NOT have then about choked when I realized that this delicious burger (that I had already had once before) was worth....40 POINTS!!!!! ... Yep, got a turkey sub from Publix instead :) Woo Hoo!

~ I did NOT spend about an hour playing the Wii and Wii Fit Saturday night. I do NOT now feel every single muscle in my body screaming out in agony! How was I supposed to know those muscles hadn't been stretched in a while?

~ Speaking of the Wii Fit...I did NOT name my "trainer" Jody and spend my workout talking to that good looking digitally enhanced computer image as if he was in the room with me...John did NOT seriously think I needed mental help! I am NOT now cursing Jody for such a brutal workout :)

~ I did NOT have to giggle at MckMama's blog this week when she posted the comment from the "southerner" who was upset about her pointing out that we southerners say "ya'll". WE DO!!!

Okay...so it was strange this week...we can't all have good weeks can we? What didn't you do this week?


3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I would love a Wii Fit!!!!! Maybe then I would feel motivated to exercise. :)
Thankfully, my cake was not that bad. I would have loved to have seen the two boobs in a pod!

All Things Family said...

I'm a ya'll saying southerner as well..but that comment was out there! Thanks for the comment about the contractions..good to know I'm not ignoring some huge warning sign! None of them hurt! And good luck with weight watchers...I use it every time i need to drop some weight. Have you ever checked out www.dwlz.com? It's a lady that lost a lot of weight doing WW and has chain restaurants info on there...and lots of it.

Susan said...

Only 3 pounds since October?? That's impressive. Seriously. I gained a bunch, but my recent stomach flu has helped me shed most of them.... ha. Or not.