Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday continues...

It's that time again people! MONDAY!!!!! This week MckMama is cruising the Carribean with her husband and MckMuffin but she arranged for the Not Me! Monday to carry on anyway :) So after you are done reading the things I DID NOT do this week, click on the Not Me! button above and head over to MckMama's to find more great Not Me's! from other folks just like you.

~ I did not just spend an hour on FaceBook typing 25 random facts about me since I was tagged. I wouldn't waste time on the computer when I have a filthy car that needs to be vaccuumed and laundry that needs to be washed, dried, folded, and put away...speaking of which...

~ I did not leave about 3 loads of laundry (which included about a thousand socks) sitting on the chair in my room for 3 days before I finally decided it was time to fold and put them away. I DO NOT leave things undone like that...NO WAY!

~ I was not a super proud mama this week when Max brought home his second quarter report card and I read this...(click on the image to make it bigger...hopefully you can read it :P )

and looked at this...

and giggled when I read this... (translation at the bottom)

"I went to my friend's house We went to the basement and in the basement was a movie theater".

~I did not start freaking out a little when Max told me Friday afternoon as we were getting home from school that his ear was hurting when he would yawn or chew. I also did not worry yesterday when he told me his ear has a "beeping" noise in it..."like when he has his hearing test done". I was NOT happy to remind myself both times that he has a checkup with the ENT today.

~ I did not let Max have ketchup noodles for dinner twice last week because he loves them!

~ I was not soooooo excited last Wednesday when Max and Abby were in school and I had a friend watch Lucy so I could go to my doctor appointment BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!! Once there I did not keep thinking how weird it was not to have any kids with me.

~ I did not have my cholesterol checked last week because I do not have a family history of high cholesterol. Since I didn't have it checked I would not have been doing a little happy dance when the nurse told me it was normal!!!!!

~ I did not watch the Inauguration last week because historical moments such as that one mean so little...(HA!)

~Once again, I have not spent more time sleeping in Abby's bed this week than my own. Since I was not in her bed last night she did not repeatedly kick me in the stomach!

~ I was not excited when I went my Weight Watchers meeting on Tuesday night...BY MYSELF...and saw that my old leader was back (she's not old in years but she's from when I first joined). Upon seeing her I did not forget my disappointment at only having lost .4

~ I did not leave a toy in the middle of the floor for two days because I wanted to see if anyone would pick it up. I did not leave it there because they kept walking past it and leaving it there when I know they saw it. I wouldn't do this because my family cleans up their messes or will pitch in even if it doesn't belong to them.

~ Finally, I do not feel guilty that I have not taken any pictures of my adorable kids this week.

Okay...head over to MckMama's now and read more great Not Me's!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Great list! I founf myself agreeing with A LOT of them!! No, wait, I would NOT do any of that! lol Especailly not a leaving my car dirty and not doign laundry so I could go and read everyone's NOt Me's!

Have a blessed day-
Amanda

Amanda said...

Great list! I found myself agreeing with A LOT of them!! No, wait, I would NOT do any of that! lol Especailly not a leaving my car dirty and not doign laundry so I could go and read everyone's NOt Me's!

Have a blessed day-
Amanda

Mary Teresa said...

Ummm what exactly are ketchup noodles? haha. Just curious as to if they are exactly what they sound like. And clean laundry belongs on the chair while dirty laundry belongs on the floor. It just makes sense that way.

Happy Not Me Monday!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Great list...isn't it great going out without kids (for me going anywhere other than work alone is a treat!!)

Oh...and as for the laundry - I think we have about 4 that need to be put away...at least 4...maybe 5.....

He & Me + 3 said...

I wish I could leave stuff in the middle of the floor for that test...but I know all of my clan would fail and then it would set off my self diagnosed OCD and I would totally lose it. LOL
You were cracking me up. thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Mary Teresa said...

I'm back again too.=D Just wanted to say that I would have to have my husband make said ketchup noodles. I have an odd fear of ketchup. It freaks me out and I refuse to eat it. I'm sure your husband finds you much more normal than mine finds me. A ketchup-phobia isn't all that common you know. hehe.