Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Checkup and Busy weekend...

I went for a checkup today. Baby Girl is doing great. Kicking up a storm and contorting my belly into some pretty strange positions. Her heart rate was in the 140's today and my blood pressure was back down to a more normal place for me
(110/60). It wasn't high at all before but I usually run about 100 or 110/60 or 70) and the last couple of times it was 120/80 or 120/70.

Anyway, I am now going to start going in every two weeks! I will be 30 weeks on Sunday. I can't believe how fast this has gone so far. Praying everything continues to go well.

Later this afternoon I am taking the kids to the Fall Carnival at Max's school. We will hang out there for awhile and enjoy some "carnival food". John will meet us there then we have to head to the soccer field for Max's 6:30 game. I am hoping Lucy holds up :)

Tomorrow night I will be making John's birthday dinner. His birthday is actually Monday but he'll be working so he gets his dinner tomorrow. Right now he says he wants shrimp and grits and crab stuffed-bacon wrapped shrimp. I tried to talk him into going out but he wants me to cook it...sigh...what I won't do for him :)

We are hoping Sunday will finally prove to be a little cooler so we can head to the Pumpkin Patch. It just doesn't seem right going to pick pumpkins and going on a hayride when it's 80 something degrees outside! Come on Fall!!!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Question. Did you creat your signiture at Live Signiture? If so how do I save the url to use in every post? if you didn't use that site, do you mind sharing where you created it?