Friday, March 5, 2010

A Smile to Melt Your Heart...

I finally caught it! Ruby has been smiling for awhile now and I have wanted to catch it on camera to share here but she is quick and...alas...my camera is not ;p

I spent about 15 minutes trying to get some video of her smiling because I didn't think I'd be able to catch a still shot but I did.

I can be having the worst day where nothing seems to be going right. I can be functioning on 3 hours of sleep, the house can be a wreck, and the kids can be whiny but I see this smile on this little cutie's face and I forget about the craziness and just have to giggle :)

Here's the video for you to enjoy...

Have a great weekend. My goal for next week is to get back to posting more regularly (and trying to catch up on the blogs I read...I miss them).



3 comments:

Two Little Lambs said...

That is too cute! Enjoy her and have a great weekend!

jules said...

That is too cute. It made me smile too...

Kmama said...

Aww. What a great smile. You can't help but smile when you see that!!