Monday, August 16, 2010

Out of the mouth (and a little off the top) of Abby...


Abby made me laugh bright and early this morning. When I brought Ruby downsatirs I grabbed about 3 diapers to bring down with me so I'd have them close by during the day. Abby sat next to on the chair and asked why there were 3 diapers sitting there. I told her it was in case I had to change Ruby downstairs.

She looked at me with a serious expression on her face and said, "She only has 1 butt, why do you need 3 diapers?"

Maybe it was because Max got up (and therefore I was up) at 5:30 this morning...I thought it was funny :)

Also, after growing out her hair for a year, Abby decided it was time to get it chopped off again. We went to see Ms. Julia on Saturday and...voila!...Abby is ready to start the school year with a cute new do :)

2 comments:

Kmama said...

She is adorable!! LOL at the "one butt, why three diapers" question. Kids are so funny!

mimi said...

LOVE Ab's new 'do.