Sunday, June 22, 2008

9 Months

Lucy turned 9 months old this past Monday (the 16th). She has now been out of my belly as long as she was in it :) Now of course this makes me realize that the 9 months on 9 months off theory about baby weight does not apply to me :( UGH! I NEED TO GET BACK TO WEIGHT WATCHERS!

Anywho, I took Lucy to her 9 month checkup and she is doing great. The doctor even told me I'm doing a great job with her...self-esteem boost for mommy...yeah! She weighed in at a whopping 18 lbs 4 oz. Her height/length is 26 1/2 in. I was a little nervous because that is what she measured at 6 months. Hmmm hasn't grown at all...doesn't sound right. I mentioned this to the nurse and when she came back she told me that she thinks Lucy may not have been measured correctly at her 6 month checkup. I instantly realized that it had been nursing students who were doing all that the last time so it is understandable...plus I have a very wiggly child :) So Lucy is in the 48th percentile for height and only the 20th for weight. I guess she'll be short and skinny like her "Mimi".

She now has two teeth on the bottom and can pull herself up to her feet in her crib pretty quickly (hasn't tried it outside of the crib yet...thank goodness). She now thinks it's funny to let go and fall on her bottom in the crib.

Sorry I haven't posted any pics in a while. The piece of garbage camera that I have decided to stop sucking the life out of the batteries after 5 pictures...it just died. Could not be revived. Of course it is still sitting on my kitchen counter just in case it decides to come back to life...not gonna happen Staci...get over it. My dad took pics at Max's t-ball game last Tuesday so I'll get them soon and post.

Gotta go, Abby's fussing...nothing new there...

No comments: