Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1 Year Stats...

I took Lucy to her 1 year checkup yesterday...

She weighed in at a whopping 20lbs. 3 ozs....

She was 29 inches long...

This puts her in the 40th percentile for weight and the...get this...15th percentile for height! I guess she really is just a little peanut :) The doctor said she is growing beautifully. I had taken her last week for what I thought was a bad case of eczema but it turned out to be a viral rash on her back. It was looking worse yesterday but the doctor said it would start going away by next month (I read that this particular rash could take up to 14 weeks to go away completely)! Meanwhile I am slathering her in calamine lotion to help with itching and giving her a small dose of Benadryl if it really starts to bother her...

I asked him about her feet because I thought they seemed to be turning out more than they should. He saw her walking and assured me it was normal and would correct itself in time (the more she walks). All in all it was a good visit and she got a clean bill of health. We'll go back in 3 months and see if she's had any growth spurts (hopefully in the teeth department)!

Until later... I'll post some pics later...I have to help Abby with a project for school :)

No comments: