Friday, September 26, 2008

Think Back...

...it was a hot sunny day in July...lots of kids...laughter...water...food...cake...are you there yet? Right, Abby's 3rd birthday! Remember, we had the water party outside with the pools and slip and slides? Anyway, look who finally got around to getting some pictures on the blog! WooHoo! I finally got them from my dad's camera. If anyone would like to stress to my husband on my behalf how much I NEED a digital camera I wouldn't complain. Just don't tell him I gave you the idea :)

Anyway, here are just a few pictures from that lovely day :)


The birthday girl...chillin' in the pool

My very tall 5 year old on the kiddie slide! You're kidding me right? The ride was over before half of him got started! :)


Lucy...keepin' cool in the baby pool!


The cake I made for Abby...she wanted a princess castle...not exactly the picture I had in my head but she loved it!



My big (wet!) girl blowing out her candles!

My whole left side was soaked after holding her :)

No comments: