Friday, September 26, 2008

Lucy's 1st

I'm still having a hard time dealing with the fact my baby is a 1 year old! She is becoming such a little person. Here are some pictures from her birthday dinner...

The Birthday Girl!

"Blowing" out her candle...which, by the time I got her close enough,
Max had already taken care of...stinker!

Does it look like a teddy bear? It's supposed to be. It's not professional...I made it...just like I have made all my kids birthday cakes since Max was a year old. I have wonderful memories of my dad making my birthday cakes growing up and I want to continue that tradition with my kids...

I know what you're thinking...either
1. Wow, how cute. He looks like such a good boy that never gives his Mom a second of trouble, or
2. He's a cute little stinker who looks like he's up to something.
If you know him then you know the real answer... :p

The Princess ... do I have to say more?
Scroll down to the next post to see pictures from another party...

No comments: