Monday, March 30, 2009

Our weekend and 18 month stats...

Last Thursday after we picked Max up from school, the kids and I headed up to Charlotte for a fun and family filled weekend with 2 birthday parties.

We spent Thursday night at my sister Shea's house and the kids had a blast with their cousins! Friday was my nephew's actual birthday and Max got to go with my sister to Jack's class to have the cookie cake she made. He had so much fun!

Friday evening we headed to Jack and Charlotte's house. John was riding up with my parents (ahem...LUCKY DUCK) and I had the kids in bed by the time he got there so he and I went out for a "date night".

Saturday...dreary, rainy day...I took Max and Abby back to Shea's house for Jack's party and Lucy got to stay with Daddy at Grandma and Grandpa's house and to visit one of Daddy's friends and their little girl.

Jack had a "movie party" in their home theater and the kids had a blast with all the junk food :) We hung out for a little while after the party then headed back to Jack and Charlotte's. Sunday we loaded up the car and all of us headed BACK to Shea's house for a small family party to celebrate Sophie and Macy's 2nd birthday. After a delicious taco lunch and some MORE play time with the cousins, we loaded up the kiddos (just ours!) and started the long trek home.

WOW! I'm tired just remembering it all...we had a great time visiting and playing and celebrating...can't wait till they come down next week to play some more during SPRING BREAK!!!!

---------------------------------
Okay, I'm sure you've all been waiting for this...

Lucy had her 18 month checkup today....

24 pounds 3 ounces

32 1/2 inches long

doing great!

We went to Abby's class afterwards for her Easter party. Busy day and it's not over yet...we have to go get Max then Lucy can finally squeeze in a nap before we head off to Max's soccer game at 5:30!

-------------------------------
Please continue to pray for baby Stellan...he is not doing well right now. Click on the MckMiracle button on my sidebar for updates.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That is one of my favorite things about spring break~ having the chance to play with cousins! I am planning to take my oldest for a sleepover with his cousin over spring break!