Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break 2009! WooHoo!!!

Alright everyone! Spring Break starts now!!!

I have been sick for the past couple of days with a stomach bug so I wasn't able to make it to Max's class party today :( I felt bad about that so the girls and I picked him up about an hour early...in a monsoon I tell ya. Of course, at 2:35 when we would have been sitting in the carpool line to pick him up...it stopped raining...hmmmmm.

We don't have a whole lot of set plans for the week. John is off on Monday so we are going to try to do something as a family on that day. My sister Shea is coming down for a few days with her kids so we'll definitely have some "cousin time". I think the rest of the time we'll just play it by ear...park, library, children's museum, park (did I say that already?)

For the next couple of days we will be having a couple of houseguests. My sister Mallory's dogs, currently living with my parents (the dogs...not the sister) are coming to stay with us while my parents have some human houseguests. I told Max about it and he was SOOOOOO excited!

Unfortunately I won't have any pictures to show for it because my camera isn't working!!!!!!!!! I've got to send it off to have it fixed and it won't be back in time...UGH UGH UGH.

Well, off to get dinner for the kids...and maybe try to eat something myself besides dry toast.

No comments: