Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rough Start...

So let's try this again...


Thursday my post was titled...Spring Break 2009! WooHoo!!!!


Should have been titled...Spring Break 2009! Blaaaaaaaaaaaa (don't know how to spell the throw up sound...sorry so graphic :(


Yep, I should have known better than to think I might be the only one to get the dreaded stomach virus and to be excited that my family was spared...HAH!


Friday afternoon about 1:30ish, Max started complaining of a stomachache...I put Lucy down for a nap about 2:30 and no more than 5 minutes later Max was throwing up...in the hallway...on the carpet...on his way to the bathroom...bless his heart. Oh, did I mention he had TOMATO SOUP FOR LUNCH!!!!! You get the picture on that one...


He was in my bathroom throwing up off and on, on and off, off and on........

After a couple of hours of this the poor thing finally was able to fall asleep...

John comes home with stomach pains and seems to be going down the same road as Max....

I give the girls a bath and as I get Lucy out of the tub...yep, she threw up...this happened every 30 minutes or so from 7pm -10:30

John started about 8ish and kept it up off and on through the night.

Max finally stopped about midnight...

LONG NIGHT!

As of today, Tuesday, April 7th...

Everyone has pretty much recovered. John is still frustrated that he doesn't have his appetite back completely :) That's my guy!

Max is having some issues with diarrhea after he eats but I think his stomach is just trying to ease into food still...

Lucy was fine after her bout and slept great Friday night once I knew she wasn't going to be sick anymore (I had been holding her in recliner). She threw up once last night on the way home from my parents house but I think she just had too much apple juice...she was fine afterwards.

We were able to go out as a family and do some spontaneous sight seeing yesterday and have had some good playtime with the cousins...but I'll save that for a later...throwup free post!

Gotta go to the store and buy food since my boys are getting their appetites back now!

No comments: