Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stellan Needs Your Prayers

Just as Stellan appeared to have been doing better, he flipped back into prolonged SVT. His doctors at home and the ones in Boston that they have been consulting with are in agreement that Stellan (and of course MckMama) need to head to Boston ASAP (either today or tomorrow morning) so that he can have hands on care there and, if necessary, a very risky ablation surgery. They will be flown via medical transport plane and will have to leave behind Stellan's daddy and 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Please pray for this family. I have added the "Praying for Stellan" button on my sidebar. Please click on it and read MckMama's post if you want to read her updates.

No, I do not know these people in real life. I just know that I love reading MckMama's blog. She is open, honest, loves her children and husband, funny, witty, and an awesome writer and photographer. Her children are simply adorable and all have blog nicknames from a McDonald's menu :) Through all of this, MckMama and her husband have NEVER lost their faith, love, or trust in God. They know that He has a plan for Stellan and have placed Stellan in His loving, healing hands.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I have been praying, hardcore!
About the Spring Fling
If you want to participate, without a pic, I can take one for you, if I have that item, or just do it without a pic, and explain why! It doesn't matter!