Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bedtime stories and Lullabies?????

HA!

I walked past Max's room last night at bedtime thinking John was reading Max a bedtime story...

What I saw was them looking at the map of Fort Moultrie that we got when we visited there on Monday (sight seeing in our own town kinda thing)...

I walked by again thinking the bedtime story might be happening...it was, more or less. John was reading him the history of Fort Moultrie on the pamphlet :) Max was fascinated by all the canons at the fort and wanted to know more about the war(s) that it was used in...

Abby is taking a break from having the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies as her lullaby. She now wants to sing the ABC's with as much emphasis as possible and then SHE sings to ME some of the songs she has learned in preschool.

It's not cute stories and twinkle twinkle little star for my kids! Apparently that's baby stuff now :) Yeah, Abby and Lucy were both "reading" a Dean Koontz novel the other day. Advanced I tell ya!

John and I are convinced the kids will be reading bedtime stories to us soon and tucking us in :)

No comments: