Friday, June 5, 2009

A Baby No More...

Today was a big day around here. Max finished his last day of Kindergarten! I can't believe my baby is now officially a First Grader. I think this is harder for me to accept than him going to Kindergarten because first grade is the grade that I taught for 7 years. I am having a hard time picturing my baby boy, my first born, as one of the kids I taught!

Summer is now officially here and we are on our way on our first vacation of the summer. We are heading to Colorado for a vacation with John's family. It is the first time Abby and Lucy have been on a plane so we'll see how that goes :)

1 comment:

Staci said...

Oh, I love Colorado! You'll have such a great time.

I found your blog after you commented on someone else's; I just saw that we have the same name, which isn't that unusual, but it's even spelled the same.

Have a great day!