Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quirky

Sara over at Domestically Challenged posted on her blog about some of her quirks that make her the special person she is today :) It got me thinking that I might be a little off my rocker too about some things :) My husband, parents, and sisters would certainly agree and would probably have a few more to add to the list!

Hmmmmm....let's see...

When I change a diaper on a baby I have to fold the top part under before I put the tabs on. I just don't like the way it looks with the top flap hanging out all messy looking. John thinks I'm nuts on this one.

When I am driving at night and I am on my way home from somewhere, I always keep an eye on the car behind me. If I think they are following me for too long and I am getting close to home I will drive out of my way, away from my house until they turn off somewhere then I will go home in a different direction. I learned about doing that in some safety class and I am much more aware of someone "tailing" me since I was a private investigator.

Another "safety issue", I always have to have my keys in my hand when I walk in a parking lot. Not sure if I'd really be able to gouge someone's eyes out if I had to but at least I'm ready!

When unloading the dishwasher, I always have to unload the silverware first. When I put the glasses and cups away I have to put them upside down on the shelf.

The toilet paper HAS to come over the TOP of the roll and not under! I have changed it before at other people's houses. Not because I think they are wrong, just because it just doesn't feel right to have it the other way. If I have changed the direction of your toilet paper at your house...please don't be offended.

I HAVE to have the toilet seat and lid down in my bathrooms (when they aren't in use obviously).

Sorry Sara, but I have to have cabinet doors closed...a quirk that my mother shares as well!

I don't like it when people scrape their teeth on their forks. Gives me the heebee jeebees. The food smacking and chewing with your mouth open also bug me.

Okay, that's enough for now. Abby is bugging me to let her play on the computer.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hee Hee! You are making me feel so...normal! At least there is another one like me!!!