Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Test Results and Pics...

Isn't he a cutie?
(No, we weren't able to determine the sex of the baby but my mommy instinct tells me it is a boy).

His "good side"!

I got a call from the doctor's office today and little Baby Bailey the Fourth passed the first trimester screening! I wasn't really worried and if there was something found it would not have changed anything but it is good news to hear :) My next appointment is July 2nd.

Just as cool...I felt the baby kick once last night! I had to call my sister Shea to make sure it would be possible to feel at 14 weeks. The books say yes if it is a 2nd or more pregnancy. My sister agreed and so I KNOW it was the baby (not because my sister agreed but I had already thought it was). It was only once and in the right spot and it WASN'T GAS :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

yay staci! that is great news and isn't it just great to feel the little one kick- such a fun reward with later pregnancies. i know i felt jack squirming and kicking as early as 10-11 weeks. you just know a baby kick when you have been pregnant a few times already. good for you- enjoy it!

Holly said...

Aww, what cute pictures! :D