Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big Day!

From this...May 5, 2003...first day of life

To this...August 19, 2008...first day of Kindergarten


"Alright mom, you got me here...now can you go so I can get to work?"

Dear Max,
I can't believe it has happened already...your first day of Kindergarten. I have been thinking back over the past five years and wonder how it got away from me so fast. You are my first born and although you are a big boy now you will always be my baby. You were such a little man yesterday as we took you to your classroom. You were a bundle of excitement all morning and I prayed hard that you would not cry or be upset when we left you in the classroom. You didn't...you were great! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Max. You really seem to like your teachers and when I picked you up yesterday you told me you wished you could live at school :) I'll remind you of that in a few years when you start whining about having to go...I hope you don't though...I hope you always enjoy school and learn everything you can. I pray that you have teachers that make learning exciting for you and make you want to get up and go everyday. I'm really looking forward to seeing how much you grow and mature this year. Make lots of friends, learn a lot, and HAVE FUN :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments: