Thursday, August 7, 2008

This Will Make You Smile

"Bad Hair Day? This is my everyday look!"

I found this picture about a month ago in some of my stuff and wanted to give it to my sister Shea but I kept forgetting. So I thought I'd just post it on my blog because I thought it was so darn cute! This is my niece Molly at about 3-4 months. She is 3 now and her hair has calmed down tremendously since this picture was taken. All 4 of Shea's babies were born with a head full of hair but I think Molly's was the most "shocking"! Before you ask...no...Don King is not her daddy :)

Believe it or not, no hair products were used on this beautiful baby and she did not put her finger in a light socket. It is all her! Transport back 33 years and this could be her mommy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want this. In puppy form. Eternal puppy form.