Thursday, August 28, 2008

Face Lift!

No, not me :) Unlike my sweet darling husband...I like change. It must come from growing up as a military brat and getting a new home/new bedroom/new friends/new school every few years or so. I also did this in my classroom regularly. Much to the delight of my students I would rearrange the room whenever I got the urge. I also do this to my hair quite a bit. Grow it out for 3 years...chop it all off...you get the idea. Now I have done it to my blog. It's mine so I change it as I please. I don't even think John reads the blog so I won't have to worry about him rolling his eyes at me for changing it again :) Love you sweetie! Anyway, hope you like the new look. I tried not to get too girly but hey...I'm a girl. Gotta go...baby crying...night night!

No comments: