Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Sight to Check out...




I found this blog last week and read about this mom's Flabby Friday post. It's not as bad as it sounds...honestly :) I think it is for those of us who are trying to lose some weight and want to celebrate successes or vent about our lack of self-control or making excuses as to why we didn't exercise or make good choices. I am still doing Weight Watchers and lost 1 pound this past week! YEAH!!! At least it is in the right direction :) Although I know I shouldn't and that it is an "excuse"...today is my birthday so I am going to give myself a little slack (no, not in my pants...it's not that bad!) You can click on the link above to go to the Quintooples sight and check out other Flabby Friday posts.

1 comment:

the smiling fat girl said...

happy birthday!

celebrate your life. find ways to celebrate minus food. yeah, right. hah. let me know if you figure that one out.

anyone, thanks for playing flabby friday. i think it's a great idea!