Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Check this out...

My sister Mallory has a pretty cool blog. She is young and artistic, a great sister, awesome photographer, and a super aunt to her 2 nephews and 5 nieces...she's only 24. Although Mal is usually quiet she comes through loud and clear in her writing, especially on her blog, it's artsy like her. Oh yeah, by the way, she got the awesome hair genes...so NOT fair :)

Moving on...

Mallory's boyfriend, Dustin, is a cinematographer and he made a contest audition video for his brother who could be a real life Spiderman :) Click here to go to Mal's blog and check out this video...I'm going to show it to Max and Abby, they'll think it is the coolest thing!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ok, you convinced me, I'll check her out!! I love finding cool new blogs!