Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Update...

I had another checkup this morning. I was supposed to go last Friday but since both the girls were running fevers and coughing I had to reschedule.

Peanut is still doing great. Heartrate in the 140's and my BP was 100/60. The dr. checked me again and I am NOT dilated at all right now but she is pretty confident that Peanut is in the head down position! YAY!!!!!

My GBS test was positive so the dr. said that she would like me to try to call sooner rather than later when I think I am in labor so they can try to get the antibiotic into me before she is born. The dr. mentioned something about 4 hours worth and I laughed. I told her that with both the girls my contractions were extremely sporadic throughout the day and then only got more consistent when they were about 6-7 minutes apart. At that point the contractions would get more intense and things would start moving much quicker and birth would usually happen within the next hour.

We'll have to see what happens. I go back again next Wednesday!

Also, Abby had her follow-up visit with the dentist this morning and he said everything was looking good! I'll make all 3 of them an appointment for their regular teeth cleaning in January.

1 comment:

Kmama said...

Only 32 more days!! I remember being preggo with Buster at this time of year. He was due 12/19 and I had him via c-section 12/12. I was contracting all the time at this point, but they weren't productive contractions, so no one worried about them. I was so ready to get him out of me!!