Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Safe Travels...

My mom and dad are heading to southern Indiana today to spend Thanksgiving in their hometowns. My mom is having her 40th High School reunion on Saturday so they will be able to enjoy that as well as visiting with their brothers and sisters and my Granny (my mom's mom). My dad will also be able to spend some time with his oldest sister who is currently battling lung cancer.

They will be traveling a new route this time due to the rock slide on I-40. I hope the drive goes smoothly for them on the way up and on the way back! Enjoy your trip and visit mom and dad...you will be missed around here :( I will pray for you to have a safe trip and that Baby Girl doesn't decide to show up early!

Also, safe travels to my in-laws as they travel down to our house tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with us. Drive safe and we are looking forward to seeing you :)

Anyone else traveling during this week...Be Safe and Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

2 comments:

Kmama said...

I love that you threw "I hope baby girl doesn't decide to show up early" in there. That sentence right there would be enough to keep my mom at home! LOL

PotterMama said...

hope YOU had a great thanksgiving!