Friday, November 6, 2009

Yes, I know...I'm Such a Slacker!

Okay, Okay! I didn't do a post after Abby's Field Trip on Tuesday. My excuse? Walking a little ove a mile, pushing a fussy Lucy in the stroller, having to take her out of the stroller to see the animals in the "forest" then fighting to put her back in the stroller so I wouldn't have to carry her the whole way and then ending up with her peeing down the front of me as I was holding her just exhausted me. All I REALLY wanted to do when we got home was change clothes...yuck...and take a nap. In reality I had to do a load of laundry (obviously) and clean up the train wreck that is my house :)

John is taking Max and Abby camping this weekend and I plan to drop Lucy off at my parents' house and do some Christmas shopping...kidless :)...maybe I can talk my mom into going with me and let Lucy and Papa spend some quality time together :)

I have a Dr. app't this morning at 9:30 so I'll at least post an update on that later today. I will more than likely be spending a big chunk of my day gathering camping "necessities" for John and Max and Abby. Ha! It's not like they are going far away or anything. They will be right across the highway from our house at a campground that is in "hiking" distance (on a paved road) or a 2 minute drive to WalMart :) Yeah, they'll be roughing it :)


No comments: