Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Activities...Post and Pics coming soon...

Ummmm, where did October go? It's already November 3rd? Just 3 weeks and 2 days until Thanksgiving? Crud. Apparantly my energy level is not keeping up with my growing list of things to do (or my growing belly for that matter) before this baby gets here.

I do have pics from our October activities that I will try to post later today. Abby has a field trip this morning to Charlestowne Landing and I am going to try to remember to take some pictures there as well. However, since I have to take her and it will take a while to get there I'm just going to have to wait until I get home to do an official post.

I really should use my time better and get more organized with stuff. Maybe I should spend my time that I am up with pregnancy induced insomnia/heartburn/backache in the middle of the night to do some posts! There ya go...sleep is highly overrated anyway right? That's what Lucy seems to think these days (actually nights) anyway.

Okay, off to pack a picnic lunch! Catch ya later ;P


1 comment:

Staci said...

46 DAYS!!! I have family members or friends who have birthdays on December 12, 14, 16, 18, and 21 - I think one of them just might have a new birthday twin coming at Staci's place, you think?