Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Camera Shopping...

Okay, I'm getting a headache looking for the right...affordable...digital camera. I know what I DON'T want...something that takes AA batteries or a Casio product...bad experiences with both. I have had experience with a Kodak Easy Share camera before and I have been told that the Olympus and Canon Power Shots are good cameras as well.

What kind of camera do you have? I am looking for something that doesn't cost more than $150 and is at least 10 MP...oh yeah, I want to be able to take some video with it as well.

I'd love to find something before Saturday because Max, Abby, Lucy and I are participating in the "Turtle Trot" One Mile Family Fun Run/Walk at Max's school and I'd like to take some pictures. Also, next Wednesday is Abby's end of the year program at preschool and I want to get video/pics of that, her class party is on Friday here at our house. We're having a luau themed water party similar to this. Speaking of which I can't believe her last day of 3 year old preschool is NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Max's party is on the 4th of June and his last day is the 5th. We leave for Colorado for a week on the 6th. It's crunch time people and I don't have a camera to capture these moments! UGH! if you have any advice about what to look for and brands you enjoy, please let me know. I'm ready to get one now but I also want to make an informed choice.

No comments: