Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mission accomplished (finally something was accomplished!)

YES!!!!!!!!!

I headed off to our local Target with the girls in tow this afternoon and spoke with a very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful salesclerk. He was VERY patient with the fact that I had to keep turning around and asking Abby to stop bugging her sister :) Anyway, I had it narrowed down to 3 and he gave me some very useful information which helped me make my decision. Unfortunately, this store was out of stock! UGH! The other Target store 30 minutes away had 6 in stock. So the girls and I headed to pick up Max then we all took a quick road trip. They had it...I bought it...I was (am) SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, did I forget to mention what I got?????????


I decided on the Nikon CoolPix S220! In the same beautiful plum color as the picture above!

It is about the same size as the "other" camera I had so I can still use the cool carrying case that it came with. My battery is currently charging as we speak...well, the camera's battery is charging...mine is actually running on low these days but that is for another post. Anyway, as soon as I get it charged up I am ready to go. I can't wait to get the kids in bed, make school lunches, get my comfy pj's on, and snuggle up with my camera and the owners manual...did you think I was going to say my husband??? HAHA!

I am looking forward to creating many happy memories with my new Nikon baby :)

**WARNING: A picture overload may occur soon on my blog so be prepared!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oohh... I love the color. I am so glad my hubs is good with cameras, because I'd never know what to pick out. Can't wait to see pics!