Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Computer Withdrawals...

I had to come up to my parents house today to do some stuff on the computer. I just couldn't stand it anymore!

I also had to take my car BACK to the shop this morning because it was still leaking oil from the oil change on Thursday. I needed a new oil plug and they topped off the oil in my car for me and didn't charge me a thing :) I like those kinds of trip to the mechanic :)

Well, I haven't been able to take any pictures recently since I filled up the memory stick and haven't had a computer to load them on. How ironic is it that I was in such a hurry to get a new camera and now I have nowhere to put the pictures?????

Well, the girls and I are going to head out of here and grab something to eat before we have to go get Max from school. I can't believe his last day is next Friday! My baby boy won't be in Kindergarten anymore :(

I HAVE to get out of here now...the dog is in the room with me and is...um...having issues with gaseous emissions!

No comments: