Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On a Mission...

Today I have a mission...

No, not to wash and fold every article of clothing, towel, and sheet in the house...

Not to scrub my kitchen floors until we can eat off of them (Lucy pretty much does that anyway...YUCK!)...

Not to scour my shower floor and doors until they shine like a new penny (by the way I'm on cleaning item number 3 in that quest and still nada)...

My mission is not even to make sure Abby has a whine, fit free day (I don't have the energy or resources to make that happen right now, we're just living moment to moment on THAT one)...

Are you curious? Okay, my mission today, should I choose to accept it (and I do), is to find myself a CAMERA!!!!! I know, you're probably tired of hearing about it. That's another reason I plan to find one TODAY...so I can move on with my life people! I need to take pictures of my children and I already missed a great video opportunity. Last night Lucy kept telling everyone to "Shake Your Booty" and proceeded to shake her own in the process! So cute! When I asked her where her "booty" was she pointed behind her and said, "right hea"!

Okay, the mission has been accepted and a semi plan to carry it out has been formed. Definitely have to wait until I get a shower and get dressed. Also best if we wait until after Lucy's nap...I guess that will leave me some time to do that other stuff I mentioned above huh? grrrrr....

No comments: