Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Hop...Favorite Kid Picture

This week's Blog Hop is all about favorite kid pics. Unfortunately, I lost many of my pics when my old computer died (I have them backed up but I haven't had the time to load them up on the new computer). So, the pics I have on this computer aren't necessarily my favorite but I did find some.

So here you go...

Max posing with Jeff Gordon's car at the Charlotte airport.
Notice his dog "Cooper" in the back window :)



Abby looking sweet!
She chose pink and purple headbands to wear with a red, white, and blue dress...
close enough I guess :)


Lucy...Beach Beauty

My Blessings, My Life
(not the best picture but they couldn't sit still :)


Click on any of the links in the blog list below to check out some favorite kid pics on other blogs! Have a great Tuesday :)


Oh yeah, John didn't make it to my parents' house last night to pick up my camera so the birthday party post is being "post"-poned (ha!ha!)




MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Cute! I like the Nascar photo.

K said...

cute pictures!