Thursday, July 2, 2009

Checkup

I was originally supposed to have my checkup at 3:20 this afternoon but I called this morning and had it changed to this morning since Max has a t-ball game at 5:30. I didn't want to be rushing around with all 3 kids by myself.

Anyway, things look good. In my doctor's words I am"cruising right along". I had to take all 3 kids with me and thankfully they behaved VERY well. Max was excited that he got to hear the baby's heartbeat this time :) My blood pressure was great (especially considering the rough morning we had at home) at 100/60. I forgot to ask the baby's heart rate. I had more blood drawn today to test for neural tube defects and of course, a check on my thyroid. I have to wait for the prenatal wellness center to call me back to set up our BIG 20 week ultrasound appointment! Yep, due to my "advanced maternal age" I have to go downtown again instead of going to my doctor's office. UGH.

I'll let you know when the big date is going to be...

No comments: